Conditions Seen in Clinic
- Skin conditions: eczema, psoriasis, acne vulgaris, acne rosacea
- Endocrine conditions: fertility, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), premenstrual syndrome (PMS), menopause, benign prostatic hypertrophy, diabetes, thyroid disorders
- Autoimmune conditions: rheumatoid arthritis, addison's disease, systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE)
- Gut conditions: gord, ibs, ulcerative colitis, peptic ulcer disease
- Cardiovascular conditions: high blood pressure, high cholesterol, diabetes, heart failure
- Nervous system conditions: stress, anxiety, depression, migraine, carpal tunnel
- Respiratory conditions: hay fever, asthma, coughs and colds
- Musculoskeletal conditions: arthritis (e.g. osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis), systemic sclerosis
- Infections: Lyme disease
- Cancer support: nausea, difficulty sleeping and skin reactions from chemotherapy and radiotherapy
This list is by no means exhaustive. Herbal medicine is suitable for almost any condition you would visit your doctor with.
"Karen was a great listener and really seemed to understand my problems. I am really pleased that the herbs she prescribed have improved my condition - I would definitely recommend her."